Get a little more active...
- Do at least 150 minutes of moderately vigorous exercise each week.
- Get some form of aerobic exercise at least three times a week and resistance training twice a week.
- Start slowly to build up your endurance.
- If you’re a beginner, start with 15 minutes of low-impact aerobic exercise such as walking or bike riding three times per week. Gradually increase the frequency and duration to 30-45 minutes of moderate aerobic activity three to five days over the course of the week.
- Talk to your doctor if you have questions on what physical activity is right for you.